a group of spies that use their stereotypes to their advantages and kick ass and take names
This is so important!
I never know what to ask and end up looking like a fool cause I don’t have a question prepared.
Don’t be me.
This is huge. When I do interviews at the job I hate, if people just shrugged when we ask “do you have questions” i pretty much write them off unless they were a bamf with at least two other areas of the interview.
a group of werecats who all fall asleep on each other in a big pile after a night of hunting and then wake up naked and crushing each other with their non-kitty full-human weight
Tutorial: how to make a study schedule.
- Make a reference sheet with separate lists for each subject. This reference sheet is used to orient your daily studying.
- List the material you need to study for each subject. Be more specific than you would be on a study schedule and make sure you put down everything you need to go over.
- On your schedule, highlight the exam dates and deadlines and put down any relevant information.
- Using your reference sheet, assign certain material to go through each day.
- If you haven’t been working on study material throughout the semester; schedule days before your study leave to work on study sheets for revision, flash cards, summaries, whatever you use to study.
- Take a day to gather your study material before your study leave begins. Like the weekend classes end or so. This will save you a lot of time when you sit down to study every day.
- Schedule your studying so that you start studying for the last final first, and the first final last. Make sure you start this early enough to give yourself time to revise for the subjects you need to.
- If you have a day between each of your finals, take the night of the final off and revise for the next exam the day after. If not, take the couple of hours after your exam off then revise for the next one.
- Schedule the harder/heavier material in a subject first, so that you work on that material when you have more energy.
- If you’re taking subjects that you have difficulty with, or subjects with a heavy workload; schedule catch up days. However, don’t let that encourage you to slack off. Try to stick to your schedule and only rely on the catch up days if you really need to, and if you don’t; then it’s a day off!
- Also, schedule days off… a day or if you can’t afford it, half a day. I can’t stress how important it is to take time for yourself, it’ll help you avoid burnout.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making study schedules since I started college. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
I’m sorry I’m posting this by the end of the year when a lot of people are already done with exams, but perhaps it’ll be helpful for people taking summer courses now? And also for next year :)
ayyy you guys check out my rad new ace spectrum shirt!! throw pillows, stickers, tote bags and ipad cases are also available!! :)
basically if you draw it 100% yourself and you’re not copying other fanartists or ripping off illegal merch (that’s called bootlegging, kids) you should be fine
the original copyright holder may send a DMCA notice or something to take it down on sites like redbubble or zazzle
zazzle doesnt allow any copyrighted characters like that (marvel, DC, etc)
sites like storenvy or etsy you should be perfectly fine because it’s all hand-made and not really mass-produced
hello. my name is alice oseman. i’m 19.
if you’ve followed me for a few years, which some of you have, since i was like 15/16, you’ll know that i’ve wanted to be a published author for quite a while.
you’ll also know that i wasn’t a very happy person when i was at school. i hated school a lot. A LOT. it got to the point where there was only one thing i really enjoyed about my life. and that was writing this book. Solitaire.
i would think about it all of the time. i would get homework done at school so i could write at home. i would spend entire weekends tucked up in bed, writing, and i’d go to school on four hours of sleep because i’d stayed up writing. i didn’t want anybody to read it. i wasn’t writing it for anyone else. it was just for me. in a life that seemed so out of my hands, this book and this story and these characters were things that depended entirely on me. it made me feel like i was worth something.
it wasn’t until i’d finished and edited it that i even considered that other people might enjoy it too. that’s when the determination hit, i guess. this book was completely and totally an outlet - i wrote it in anger and in sadness and in the desperate hope that life could be less boring than it was proving to be. so i finished it and decided - i am not putting up with any of this shit anymore. i am so fucking done. the only thing that i ever want to be is a writer. it is the only thing that makes me happy. i’d better get on and do something.
now i have a book in my hands. an actual book printed by a major publisher.
it’s going to be in waterstones and other bookshops. it’s going to be in the UK and america and australia and france and brazil and a heap of other countries. people are going to read and enjoy the story that i wrote because i didn’t know what else to do to make myself happier.
i believe i am possibly one of the luckiest people in the world
and i hope that my book, and the books that i will write in the future, will bring something to people’s lives, as Solitaire brought something to mine
this will be the only time i reblog this until publication day probably but i just wanted to say that i’m literally amazed at how many notes this has gotten and how many followers i’ve gained over the last 24 hours and thank you so much to everyone who’s sent me such kind and lovely messages - it means the absolute world to me to spread my love for writing and hopefully persuade young writers that age should never be something to hold you back and it is possible to be successful in writing, even if you don’t know anyone in publishing or have any money. thank you EVERYONE i am just so amazed and grateful, and if you get to read the book, i really really really hope that you enjoy it!
Some hand references.
Redid a post by fucktonofanatomyreferencesreborn with sources because they never source anything and I don’t want to reblog that post because I don’t want to support blogs who don’t give credit to people
(No, stating that the art is ~not yours~ and ~came from elsewhere~ IS NOT PROPER CREDIT. Many of these have usernames and such on them but not every single one and you still ought to link back to the specific piece)
I couldn’t source the last one so I didn’t include it.
I see October as a sort of burnt orange rusty kind of color and see November as a sort of lighter sepia grayish brown
How to balance a checkbook
Edit: Follow-up post here.
for anon w/ bonus regular color cause I liked this one the most